As a Registered Dietitian, I am dedicated to providing high quality service using an evidence-based, client-centered approach. I believe that making successful diet changes is about putting together a plan that fits your individual needs. We will work together to build your strengths and confidence & give you that feel good factor!
These packages were developed through years of working with my clients and figuring out what works best to achieve meaningful and lasting lifestyle changes.
The initial consultation will allow me to get to know you, provide education and help us put together a plan. The meal plan will give you the tools and inspiration to put that knowledge into practice right away. The follow ups provide accountability and a chance to address any barriers or challenges and continue building actionable steps to get you to your goals.
P A C K A G E S
Ready to jump right in and get started today? This 28 day program has everything you need, available for instant download. Everything from Nutrition 101, How to Set Up Your Kitchen, 1 Hour Weekly Prep Method, Grocery Lists, Weekly Meal & Snack Calendars, Complete Meal Plans with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks, Swap Guides to suit your Tastes, Leftover Guides and more, all ready for you to start right away.
For more information on The 3-2-1 Method, a step-by step meal plan for a true and lasting lifestyle change, find all of the details HERE!
KICK START PACKAGE $455
This package is for you if you’re ready to make some impactful changes. You feel that you just need that kick in the butt to set you on the right path and a check in to make sure you’ve got all the tools you need to achieve your goals.
- Initial Assessment – 55 minutes
- Summary of recommendations (by end of first session)
- Meal Plans
- As part of this package you will receive THE 3-2-1 METHOD (read more HERE). Includes 4 weeks of complete meal plans, grocery lists, swap guides, portions guides, instructions on how to set up your kitchen and additional resources that will allow you to hit the ground running.
- 1 x 55 minute follow up (recommend at week 2 or 3)
- email support (between sessions)
DITCH THE DIET 3 MONTH PACKAGE (most popular) $875
For weight loss, weight management and general healthy eating (see 3 month package for specific health concerns such as digestive issues,heart disease or diabetes)
- Initial Assessment (55 minutes)
- This session includes a thorough review of all relevant history and your goals. We will sift through any confusion of conflicting nutrition information and provide the nutrition education necessary. We will also assess the factors influencing why you eat to create a plan that will help you change your eating habits for good.
- The 3-2-1 Method Full 4 Week Meal Plan Program (see above for details).
- 4 x 55 minute follow ups: The first follow up will be 1-2 weeks after your initial to review any questions, assess how the plan is working and make any tweaks as needed. If we have identified any emotional or habitual eating we will continue to work through this in the follow ups.We will decide together on a schedule for remaining follow ups
This package can be adjusted for specific health conditions. For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
6 MONTH PACKAGE $1,435
This package is for you if you know you work best with support and accountability to keep you on track and make changes one step at a time. Change can be hard. Working through the challenges along the way, and really addressing what’s at the root of your eating habits, will give you the confidence to trust your body and put you back in control of your relationship with food. I am committed to providing you with all the tools and support for a lifelong lifestyle change to live your best and healthiest life!
- Initial Assessment – 55 minutes
- Summary of recommendations
- The 3-2-1 Method Full 4 Week Meal Plan Program (See above for details).
- 7 x 55 minute follow ups (Generally every 2 weeks for first 2-3 sessions, then every 3-4 weeks thereafter. Adjusted to suit you.)
- email support throughout
Individual appointments are available upon request – $140 for 55 minute session
*For those using extended health benefits, meal plans are not always covered. If you have questions about this. Contact your insurance provider to clarify.
**If a meal plan is not something you feel would be a useful tool, please inquire with Lindsay for alternative options.
Health Insurance Coverage
Many extended medical insurance plans cover nutrition counselling by a Registered Dietitian. Check your plan to see what is covered for you. If your plan does not cover the services of a Registered Dietitian, save your receipt for a non-refundable tax credit. In the province of British Columbia, Registered Dietitians are classified as an “Authorized Medical Practitioner”.