I am so excited to finally be sharing this project with you guys! I have poured my heart and soul into it over the past year, refining and tweaking it with your input to make sure it would have all of the pieces to solve your biggest frustrations when it comes to eating well and staying on track with it.
THE 3-2-1 METHOD is finally here!
You, along with the thousands of clients I’ve worked with over the years have shared that in the end, it comes down to 3 major road blocks.
- You guys are BUSY! And as much as you want to eat well, it feels like life is always getting in the way
- It is really confusing and frustrating trying to sort through all of the conflicting information out there
- You get bored of eating the same thing day in and day out or “healthy food” seems so bland and boring
I decided I needed to figure out a way to tackle all of these challenges so that I could support you to not only make change, but make sure it could stick for good.
Today I’ve got a few goodies for you!
I’m going to share more about The 3-2-1 Method
Tell you how you can instantly get $50 off
And give you one my favorite recipes from inside the program, a Salmon Avocado Burger with Sriracha Yogurt Sauce. This will definitely become a favorite for all of the summer barbecuing coming up!
About the program
I have to admit, when I first started as a dietitian, I was a bit hesitant to give out meal plans. After all, everyone is different. With unique food preferences, dislikes, variations in culinary skills and cultural influences, how could it be possible for me to plan out what someone else would want to eat day in and day out?
What I soon realized was that as great as it is to understand nutrition and which factors influence health goals, appetite, cravings and health outcomes, you guys want to know what to do. You want and need practical tools. Not only this, but you want to see how all of these pieces fit together day to day so that you can plan ahead and be prepared. I’ve been able to see in my years of working with you, that meal plans are the precise tool to turn theory into action. After all, just talking about change is not effective. It is when we put this information into practice and take action that we start to see the shift.
The 3-2-1 Method is not just a program, it’s a community. I’ll explain why.
Inside, you will get instant access to
Trustworthy Nutrition information
- Nutrition 101: Micronutrients & Macronutrients – what they are and what they do
- The ideal timing of meals and snacks
- The best combinations of foods to eat for optimal health and weight management
Complete Weekly Meal Plans (4 weeks):
- Delicious, creative, simplified recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks with step-by-step meal prep instructions
- Dietitian-designed meals and snacks to optimize nutrition while filling you up and keeping you full longer for healthy weight loss or weight management
Step-by-Step Meal Prep Instructions (4 weeks)
- Each weekly meal plan is based on The 3-2-1 Meal Prep Method. This Strategy limits weekly meal prep to one hour, allowing for a different 20 minute dinner every night of the week and a leftover portion for lunch (get ready to be the office envy).
Made-For-You Grocery Lists (4 weeks)
- Printable ready-to-go grocery lists with the exact amount of every single item you need for all of your meals and snacks for the week
- Organized by section of the store to maximize time efficiency
- Streamlined so you use everything you buy within the week to limit waste and cut down on your grocery bill
Cheat Sheets & Guides:
The portion guide provides suggestions for how to modify this program for different health goals.
Each week there are suggestions for the best swaps plus a full swap table included for seamless substitutions to suit your personal tastes.
I designed each recipe and weekly meal plan to leave virtually no unused ingredients. For the few that can’t be completely used up, there are instructions on how to store and save them for future meals.
Setting up Your Kitchen How To
A guide on how to set up your kitchen with everything from spices and condiments, to kitchen tools and utensils, so that you’re organized and ready to hit the ground running
Additional Lunch and Snack Recipes
An additional resource for quick lunches and creative snack ideas.
The 3-2-1 Method is the complete blueprint for a rinse and repeat system that you can use for life. Specifically designed to SAVE YOU TIME without sacrificing flavor, variety or quality of food, it will keep you on track for the long haul.
BONUS: Member Only Facebook Support Group
With exclusive access to the members only Facebook Support Group, you have the help of others working towards the same goals. I will be there to support the group, answer questions, and make sure you have what you need to keep moving forward.
Investment: One time payment $197 ($147 with LJ.COM discount)
“Lindsay’s program is seriously a lifesaver! She has created a stress-free system for cooking quick meals that are not only healthy, but delicious as well! I am incredibly busy right now with full-time work and doing my Masters, but following Lindsay’s meal plan gave me so much extra time to unwind and do some of the things I WANT to do after work, not just what I NEED to do. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a desire to cook healthy meals at home, but cannot find the time or energy to do so—Lindsay makes it so easy!” -Vanessa Fabbro
As a thank you to all of you who have been here over the years, and some of you since the very beginning(!!) I want to give you guys special access to all of this with $50 off, no contests of hidden rules, just enter the coupon code : LJ.COM50 at checkout and it will automatically be deducted! This code will only be available until midnight Wednesday, April 13th.
I hope you’re as excited as I am! I can’t wait for you guys to try the recipes and start saving hours in the kitchen and grocery store each week!
I know that all of this talk about food has probably got you hungry so I’ve got just the thing for you so that you don’t have to think about dinner tonight!Print
Another favorite from The 321 Method these salmon burgers get taken up a notch with a super easy sauce hack for the most delicious sriracha aioli. Try it out and let me know what you think! Pescatarian.
- 2 small whole grain or sprouted grain burger buns
- 2 x 4 oz (227 g total) skinless salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- Coarse salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste (approx. ⅛ tsp of each)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
Sriracha Yogurt Sauce
- ¼ cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Sriracha or other hot sauce of your choice
- Coarse salt to taste (approx. ¼ tsp)
- Optional toppings: arugula, tomato, hot sauce, ketchup, mustard
- 6 cups arugula
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste (approx. ¼ tsp)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (alternatively, cook the salmon on the BBQ or pan fry)
- Season both sides of the salmon generously with salt and pepper and place on parchment paper.
- Bake salmon until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. (If fillets are thicker, they may need an additional 5-7 minutes). Remove from the oven when cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine all Sriracha yogurt sauce ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, combine salad dressing ingredients. Add to a medium-sized bowl with the salad ingredients, and toss to coat evenly.
- If you want to toast the buns, place them on the top rack of the oven for the last few minutes of the salmon’s cooking time.
- Plate the burgers. To assemble the burgers, spread the bottom of the bun with Sriracha sauce, top with salmon, avocado, red onion and any other additional toppings as desired!
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: easy, weeknight meal, bbq, summer
Happy eating! If you have any questions about the program, email [email protected] and I will be happy to answer them!
If you’re ready to JOIN THE COMMUNITY don’t forget to enter your discount code LJ.COM50! (Expired April 13th at midnight)