3 Ingredients. Chocolate, Peanut Butter…need I say more. These are the perfect treats to make with your kids – or just for yourself! Kid Friendly.
- 12 regular sized or 24 mini cupcake liners (I used silicone but paper liners work too!)
- 1 ¾ cups dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ –⅓ cup of your favorite peanut butter
- Coarse salt (I used Maldon Sea Salt)
- Add 1 cup chocolate and 1 tbsp coconut oil to a medium microwave safe bowl. Melt on high for 1 minute, remove from the microwave and stir. Continue to melt in 30 second intervals, stirring in between to make sure it doesn’t burn ( mine were melted after 1 additional 30 second round).
- Line your muffin tin with your cupcake liners, divide chocolate evenly between the cups. Place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and top each with approx 1 tsp of peanut butter (or ½ tsp for the minis). Tap the muffin tin on the counter to settle and spread the peanut butter out evenly, or use the back of a spoon to do the same.
- Melt remaining chocolate and coconut oil using the same method as above. Divide between the cups to create your top layer.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 20 minutes or overnight. Enjoy!
Store any leftover cups in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes (in freezer to set)
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Frozen, No Bake
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: Halloweed, easy, healthy treats