3 ingredient high protein popsicles that make the perfect healthy summer snack for all ages! These Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie Pops come packed with nutritious ingredients and are easy to whip up and prep ahead!
- 1 ½ cups lemon yogurt
- 1 ½ cups cottage cheese
- ½ cup granola (see notes below for recipes)
- Optional – berries to scatter throughout the pops!
- Blend yogurt and cottage cheese in a high speed blender until completely smooth, approx 1 minute
- If using berries, place a few in the popsicle molds or gently fold into the smoothie mix before pouring.
- Pour smoothie mix to fill half of each popsicle mold then top with granola. Pour the rest of the smoothie mix into the molds. Freeze for minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours (freeze)
- Category: Snack
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: summer recipes, calcium, vitamin D, kid friendly, prep ahead, smoothie