3 ingredient high protein popsicles that make the perfect healthy summer snack for all ages! These Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie Pops come packed with nutritious ingredients and are easy to whip up and prep ahead!
- 1 ½ cups lemon yogurt
- 1 ½ cups cottage cheese
- ½ cup rolled oats granola
- Optional – berries to scatter throughout the pops!
- Blend yogurt and cottage cheese in a high speed blender until completely smooth, approx 1 minute
- If using berries, place a few in the popsicle molds or gently fold into the smoothie mix before pouring.
- Pour smoothie mix to fill half of each popsicle mold then top with granola. Pour the rest of the smoothie mix into the molds. Freeze for minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For extra protein, opt for Greek style yogurt
- Mix the granola right into the smoothie mix before pouring for even distribution. The layered approach is more for the look!
- Alternative Granolas: you can use store-bought or can try my Tropical Treat Granola
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours (freeze)
- Category: Snack
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: summer recipes, calcium, vitamin D, kid friendly, prep ahead, smoothie