Every bit as creamy and delicious as my childhood favorite Chocolate Chip Mint ice creamy. This frozen treat packs the extra benefits of fruit and greens without sacrificing any of the satisfaction. Kid Friendly. Vegan.
- 5 bananas, halved and frozen
- 2 cups Inspired Greens Butter Lettuce
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup fresh mint, packed
- Place banana, greens, mint, and milk in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. You will likely need to stop throughout and use your tamper or a spatula to scrape down the sides and keep it blending as you go.
- Once blended, add the chocolate chips and stir to combine evenly throughout the mixture. Eat immediately in a bowl or cone, or place in a parchment paper lined loaf pan to harden for 4-6 hours. Enjoy!
- Opt for a dairy-free milk alternative and vegan chocolate chips to make the recipe vegan!
- Category: Desserts, Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: European
Keywords: healthy frozen treats, Summer Recipes, Canada Day, Independence Day