Who doesn’t love a good PB & J. These sweet treats make a great gift or afternoon pick me up! Make them vegan by using vegan chocolate chips.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to a medium microwave safe bowl. Melt on high for 1 minute, remove from the microwave and stir. Continue to melt in 30-60 second intervals, stirring in between to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Line a mini muffin tin with your cupcake liners, pour approx 1 tsp chocolate into each liner and place in the freezer to harden.
- Meanwhile, prepare your jam, and set aside.
- Chocolate should be solid enough to start topping after about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the freezer and top each with approx ½ tsp of your peanut butter, followed by ½-1 tsp. Of your jam mixture.
- Top with remaining chocolate and put back in the freezer to set. Leave for minimum 1 hour or overnight and enjoy!
- Store any leftover cups in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Make these vegan by using vegan chocolate chips
Peanut butter can be replaced for any nut or seed butter to accommodate allergies
- Category: Desserts, Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: Valentine's Day, Holiday Recipe, Quick Dessert