Creamy and delicious, full of protein and fiber, you really can’t go wrong with this easy breakfast oatmeal! Vegan.
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter (or 1 Tbsp. of any other nut butter + 1 tsp. of cocoa mixed in)
- 1 tbsp shaved coconut
- 1 tbsp walnut pieces
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Place the oats and water in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a light boil and then reduce to medium heat.
- Let the oats simmer, stirring frequently, until most of the water has evaporated and the mixture has thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Dish the oats up into a bowl. Add the peanut butter and swirl it into the oats to mix it in slightly, it doesn’t need to be completely mixed in.
- Top with banana, coconut and walnuts and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: European
Keywords: quick, weekday breakfast, high fiber