A cool and creamy way to get your morning coffee! Vegan.
- 1 ½ cups strongly brewed Level Ground French Roast coffee
- 1 x 400ml can coconut cream
- Optional – a pinch of salt and maple syrup to taste
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1–2 tsp Level Ground Coconut Oil *adjust to desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp Level Ground Cacao Nibs
- Brew Coffee and allow to cool to room temperature (outside or place in the fridge to speed up the process).
- Add the coconut cream to the coffee and stir or blend to combine well.
- Fill popsicle molds (I used these ones) and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To prepare the chocolate drizzle, place the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe dish. Heat for 1 minute, then stir. Continue in 30 second increments until liquid.
- Use a fork to dip into the chocolate and then drizzle over the popsicle’s. Finish by sprinkling with cacao nibs and voila!
- If you’re not going to eat them all right away, place them in a large zip lock bag or air tight container and place back in the freezer to store.
- Category: Desserts, Beverages
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: Summer Recipes, coffee