This four ingredient Lemon Coconut Chia Pudding is a perfect prep ahead breakfast for busy mornings! Packed with protein, fiber and heart & brain healthy Omega-3 fatty acids it’s one of the best ways to start the day. It tastes like dessert in a jar!
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except fruit. Stir with a fork to combine all ingredients well.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight
- To serve, top with fresh berries and enjoy!
- Greek yogurt: Because Greek yogurt is thicker than regular yogurt, if using it you may need to add extra liquid (more coconut milk of a splash or another milk or milk alternative) or scale back on the chia seeds
- Chia Seeds:You can use black or white chia seeds and both ground and whole work!
- Coconut Milk: I like full fat for that extra creaminess and satiety but light will work too! This is the coconut milk in a can, not carton.
- If Chia pudding isn’t think enough: Add more Chia, 1 Tbsp at a time. Stir in and let set at least 15 minutes, continue to adjust as needed.
- If Chia pudding is too thick: Thin it out with more liquid. Stir and let sit at least 15 minutes. Continue to adjust as needed.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: north american
Keywords: prep ahead, weekday breakfast, yogurt, no bake