Like guac’s higher protein cousin, this fresh and zippy dip is great with crackers, veggies or slatheres on your favorite tacos!
- 1 large avocado ( or 2 small ones)
- 1/3 cup of 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3– 1/2 of a jalapeño, minced (depending on your spice level, remove seeds if you prefer a milder spice)
- pinch of salt taste (start with 1/8 tsp and add more as needed)
- Add the avocado to a medium sized bowl, mash with the back of a fork until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Add more salt or jalapeño to taste if desired.
- Serve with toast, crackers or vegetables. Enjoy!
This dip is also great with additional add-ins, try lemon or lime, cilantro or even corn with a bit of feta cheese if you’d like something with more depth.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snacks, Appetizers
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: dip, healthy snack, protein, summer