This dish is packed with flavor! Pair with grilled veggies and roasted potatoes or rice for a complete, balanced meal your whole family will love!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced into 2 inch thick medallions
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced on bias
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and pepper.
- Pour all but 2-1/2 tbsp into large dish, reserving remainder in refrigerator.
- Add pork chops to dish, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate to marinate for at least 30 minutes or for up to 24 hours.
- Place chops on grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until juices run clear when pork is pierced and just a hint of pink remains inside (12 to 15 minutes).
- Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- To serve, slice thinly across the grain.
- Spoon reserved marinade over pork; sprinkle with green onion.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked or Grilled
- Cuisine: Asian Inspired
Keywords: grill, bbq, summer, protein