I love a good Moscow Mule any time of year. The ginger and mint combo is so refreshing on a hot summer’s day and this version with added pomegranate arils make it pretty and festive for the holidays! I love using ginger kombucha instead of the ginger beer for a lower sugar version with all the tang, fizz and flavor of the original!
- Lots of ice
- 3 oz vodka
- 9 oz Ginger Kombucha (I used RISE and I also tried it with their lemongrass flavor, also delish!)
- Seeds from 1/4 of a pomegranate
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Fill 2 rocks glasses half full of ice.
- Pour in vodka and top up with Kombucha, followed by the juice of 1 lime wedge each.
- To prepare the pomegranate, cut in half and then quarters and carefully fold it inside out so that the seeds are exposed. Pull at them gently with your fingers to remove from the skin.
- Give your drink a good stir and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, server with a lime wedge.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Cocktail Mixing
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: christmas, holiday cocktail, happy hour