Healthy No Bake White Chocolate Tofu Tart
Makes 1 x 9 inch pie or 12 individual tarts
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 x 350g package firm tofu
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 –3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips (can sub for milk or dark chocolate if preferred + more to taste if needed, melt before adding
- optional- dash of maple syrup but I didn’t think it needed it
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine crust ingredients and press down into a spring form pan or pie dish.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, combine filling ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth, and adjust flavour as needed with vanilla, chocolate or maple syrup.
- Once the crust has cooled, pour the filling in and place in the fridge or freezer to set (4 hours or overnight in the fridge. 1-2 hours in the freezer)
- Top with fresh berries or fruit, toasted nuts, or edible flowers.
- Chocolate: white chocolate can be subbed for dark chocolate
- Add a splash of peppermint extract to give it a festive flair!
- Topping alternatives: with crushed candy canes or gingerbread
- Category: Baking, Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: No bake, Prep ahead