Add this pesto to hummus or yogurt for a super charged dip, or enjoy on pasta, sandwiches or eggs. This pesto packs all the flavor and an extra antioxidant boost from walnuts and greens. Vegetarian. Vegan option noted.
- 1 cup Inspired Greens Green Oak Lettuce
- 1 cup basil
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 large clove of garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated or shredded (swap for nutritional yeast to make it vegan)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until a smooth paste is formed, stopping as needed to scrape down the sides with a small spatula or fork.
- Enjoy with your favorite pasta, crackers or dips!
- Swap Parmesan Cheese for 1-2 Tbsp nutritional yeast to make this pesto vegan
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snacks, Appetizers
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: easy, quick, greens