This one pane meal is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner and great for leftovers! Throw it onto rice, quinoa or couscous and voila!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp Greek spice mix
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Juice and zest of ½ a lemon (I love using my microplane for quick and easy zesting!)
- Coarse salt
- Freshly-cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add cut peppers and tomatoes to a medium-sized mixing bowl with 1 Tbsp of the olive oil and the Greek seasoning.
- In another bowl, combine raw chicken, remaining tsp of oil, lemon juice + zest, salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the vegetable mixture out on it. Create 6 pockets of space to place the chicken in and place the chicken on the sheet, thick side down.
- Place in the oven to bake for 12 minutes, flipping the chicken half-way.
- Finish by broiling for the last 3 minutes to let the chicken brown and the tomatoes and peppers blister, watching carefully to make sure they don’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and serve with rice, Risotto or for a super quick and easy option, serve with roasted or baked potatoes.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: One Pan Meal, Weeknight Meal