This quick batch prep breakfast is a go to for meal prep and meal planning! In 10 minutes you can have high protein, high fiber breakfasts ready for the whole week. Top day of for freshness and variety!
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups milk or milk alternative I like coconut almond milk (for a decadent version, try actual coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups of raspberries
- 10 Tbsp. (2/3 cup) shredded coconut
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients except for the strawberries and coconut. Mix well to combine and portion into 5 small containers or mason jars (or keep in one large container and scoop out each morning).
- Let sit for at least 2 hours but will keep all week. The mixture will thicken up and be ready to rock for the perfect weekday breakfast.
- You can top each serving with the fruit and coconut now but for optimal freshness, top when ready to serve.
- For variety, replace raspberries and coconut with any fruit and nuts or seeds you like!
- Some combos I like: Blueberry Walnut, Banana Peanut Butter, Pineapple or Mango Coconut
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: European
Keywords: match prep, meal prep, overnight oats