Greek yogurt & dijon mustard give this traditional picnic favorite a super creamy texture with a bit of zip. I like to enjoy this one warm but it is equally as delicious cold.
- 1 lb small red nugget potatoes
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1–2 tsp Dijon mustard (start with one and adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste (~1/8 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes when it reaches a rolling boil. Boil potatoes for 12-15 minutes, until easily pierced with a for. (You will be adding the corn for the last minute of boiling)
- Meanwhile, chop celery and slice the green onion and set aside
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, mix with a fork until well combined.
- Add corn for the last minute of potatoes boiling. Once potatoes are done and corn is heated through, remove from heat and add to a strainer. Run cold water over them until they are cool enough to handly
- Quarter potatoes or cut smaller if desired. Add potatoes, corn, feta cheese, celery and green onion to the bowl with the dressing, mix with a fork to evenly cover all ingredients. Some of the potatoes will break up even more, this is ok, it will give it a nice creamy texture.
- Serve warm or refrigerate for a cold potato salad.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: European
Keywords: summer, picnic, BBQ