You will be addicted to this chocolate cherry combo! Enjoy right out of the blender or freeze into cubes for a quick prep ahead breakfast! Vegetarian.
- ¾ cup dark cherries, frozen
- 5 California Prunes
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond or cashew milk (right now I’m loving creamy cashew)
- ½ cup 2-5% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp cacao
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Blend until smooth, 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into ice cube trays (approximately 1 ice cube tray per smoothie).
- Freeze overnight. Remove from trays and store in a ziplock bag to pull out as you need!
- Muffin tins are another great option to freeze into little pucks. I find they’re actually more efficient for larger batches but you’ll just want to consider what you’ll be drinking your smoothie in later (frozen pucks won’t fit into a water bottle whereas the cubes will, but if just drinking in a cup, should be fine!)
- Category: Breakfast, Beverages
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: Meal Prep, Prep Ahead Breakfast