Spice up that lunch box with this beautiful, colorful sandwhich! Vegan.
- Sprouted grain bread (I used Silver Hills Little Big Bread)
- Avocado, sliced
- Inspired Greens Butter Lettuce
- Red pepper, sliced
- Carrot, ribboned (I just used a potato peeler!)
- Green and/or yellow zucchini, sliced into rounds
- Purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- Red onion
- Toast your bread.
- Remove bread from the toaster. Spread the hummus on one slice and the avocado on the other. Start layering your veggies onto the hummus side.
- Sprinkle the avocado with salt and pepper if desired. Close up your sandwich and cut in half or leave whole. Enjoy!
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: School Lunch, Work Lunch