This earthy and satisfying blend of root vegetables provides a healthy and colorful side, perfect for any meat or fish dish.Print
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 beets
- 1 medium yam
- 1 large onion, any color
- 2 medium carrots
- 8–10 small nugget potatoes, halved
- 1 bulb of garlic, peeled and cloves left whole
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut vegetables into bite sized cubes.
- Toss ingredients in oil, salt and pepper. Add any other spices to taste (thyme, rosemary etc).
- Place on baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 30-45 minutes or until fork-tender and browning on outside.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: batch prep, meal prep, fall, root vegetables
Serve and Enjoy!