This pasta recipe is made surprisingly fresh with a touch of mint and spring peas. Delicious enjoyed hot or cold. Vegetarian.
- 280g Kaslo Sourdough Classic Radiatori Noodles (approx 3 cups), uncooked
- 1 ½ cups Ricotta Cheese
- ¾ + ⅓ cup Peas, frozen
- ⅓ cup fresh Mint leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or grated
- Coarse salt to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, add Ricotta, ¾ cup peas, mint, olive oil and garlic into a high speed blender or food processor. Pulse until all ingredients are blended together well. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender as you go to ensure everything gets blended up. Season with salt to taste.
- Add remaining ⅓ cup peas to the pasta water for the last 1-2 minutes of cooking. Once noodles are done, drain well and add the noodles and peas back to your pot. Add your pesto and toss to combine well.
This pasta is so good served with seafood like white fish, salmon, prawns or scallops. If you don’t eat seafood, toss in chickpeas or white beans for some extra protein!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pasta, pasta salad, summer