Hi and welcome! I’m Lindsay and I am so happy you’re here! My mission is to help you MAKE FOOD FEEL GOOD!
What you’ll find here is simple to make, healthy and delicious recipes, tools to ditch the guilt and improve your relationship with food, and lots of meal prep and kitchen hacks all aimed at saving you time and bringing more joy and freedom into your life!
While my passion for nutrition as a Registered Dietitian (RD) is woven into everything I share, I know that the way we feel about food carries equal weight to our overall wellness.
To stay up to date with the newest recipes and events, subscribe to my newsletter here! As a bonus, you’ll get a free 5 Day Meal Plan, straight from The 3-2-1 Method Meal Plans!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER !
- 5-Minute Pregnancy Green Smoothie (not just for pregnancy, green smoothie fan or not, this one is a winner!)
- One-Bowl Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
- Meal Prep Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Muffins
- Salted Caramel Energy Balls
- Healthy Meal Prep Breakfast Burritos
- Healthy Baked Mushroom Risotto (Vegan Option)
- Nutritious Crunchy Kale Caesar Salad & Dressing
- Crispy Pan Fried Tofu Nuggets
- Better Than Takeout Crispy Honey Garlic Cauliflower Bowls
- Baked Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders with Greek Yogurt Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Easy Sheet-Pan Chicken Fajitas (plus seasoning!)
- The Perfect Salmon Poke Bowl
Meal Prep & Meal Planning Resources
- The Plate Method & 15+ Balanced Meal Ideas
- 10 Must Have Kitchen Spices
- Pantry Staples
- 7 Nutritious Grains for Weekly Meal Prep
- Grocery List Template with Meal Planning Tips
- Easy Meal Prep for Beginners
For more time saving kitchen hacks, watch the Meal Prep Hacks video series I put together on Instagram!
How to Make Food Feel Good & Mindful Eating Resources
- What does it mean to make food feel good
- Why am I eating? Understanding the 3 Different Typed of Hunger
- How to Manage Cravings in a Feel Good Way
Join the Waitlist for my 6 week Make Food Feel Good Program!