This High Protein Strawberry Cottage Cheese Ice Cream is not only incredibly easy to make (all you need is 4 ingredients, a food processor, and freezer), it’s also packed full of protein, vitamins, and nourishing fats. Whip up a big batch at the beginning of the week and enjoy as a snack that’s satisfying and delish!
- 1 (750 g) tub high fat cottage cheese, strained and liquid removed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Using a strainer or cheesecloth, remove liquid from the cottage cheese.
- Add the cottage cheese, strawberries, and honey to a food processor and blend until smooth, approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Add the cottage cheese blend to a freezer safe container. Top with graham cracker crumbs and strawberries and place in the freezer until sold, approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- Before serving, allow the ice cream to thaw for 5 to 7 minutes. Scoop out into bowls and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 4 hours