Juicy watermelon, salty feta, and refreshing mint make the perfect side for any BBQ or picnic!
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- pinch of coarse salt and freshly-cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Lay the watermelon cubes on a large plate. Sprinkle with mint and feta. Drizzle with dressing and finish off with a pinch of coarse salt and some freshly-cracked pepper.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: Canada Day, Independence Day, summer, easy