This smoothie is the perfect quick & easy breakfast or snack. Packed with fiber and protein it is great for digestion, energy, blood sugar balance, and it tasted delicious!
- ¾ cup dark cherries, frozen
- 5 California Prunes
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond or cashew milk (right now I’m loving creamy cashew)
- ½ cup 0-2%plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp cacao
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Blend until smooth, 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into ice cube trays (approximately 1 ice cube tray per smoothie).
- Freeze overnight. Remove from trays and store in a ziplock bag to pull out as you need!
Muffin tins are another great option to freeze into little pucks. I find they’re actually more efficient for larger batches but you’ll just want to consider what you’ll be drinking your smoothie in later (frozen pucks won’t fit into a water bottle whereas the cubes will, but if just drinking in a cup, should be fine!)
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: Smoothie, Freezer Meal, Quick Breakast