Who knew kale would crisp up into such a satisfying savory snack?! Simply seasoned here with salt and olive oil, the possibilities are endless
- 1 bunch of kale
- Drizzle of olive oil (1-2 tsp, enough to lightly coat the leaves)
- Sprinkle of coarse salt or seasoning of your choice (curry powder, chili powder, tahini)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil.
- Wash the kale and pat dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Cut or rip into bite sized pieces, removing the thick bottom stems of the leaves.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and toss until leaves are lightly coated. Sprinkle with salt or seasoning of your choice.
- Bake until the edges brown but not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: kale, healthy snacks, greens