This Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing doubles as a healthy veggie dip and will take your salads and snacks to the next level! It is packed with flavor and high in protein, calcium, and vitamin D! Prep ahead and enjoy this easy homemade yogurt ranch dressing throughout the week.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (I like 5% for this)
- Juice of half lemon (or 2 Tbsp vinegar)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼–½ tsp dried dill
- Salt to taste
- 1–3 Tbsp water to thin out to desired consistency (skip this if using as a dip)
- Optional – 2 Tbsp fresh chives, thinly sliced
Combine all ingredients in a jar or airtight container. Shake until everything is well combined. That’s it! You’re ready to rock!
- Water can be replaced for milk, buttermilk or milk alternative for a creamier texture
- Skip the water altogether for a thicker consistency to be used as a dip
- Garlic flavor can become more intense as the dressing sits. Keep this in mind if you’re tempted to add more! Haha
- Dill and chives can be either dried or fresh. General rule of thumb is 2x the amount dried when using fresh!
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: prep ahead, greek yogurt, salad dressing, easy salad dressing