So creamy, so chocolate, so good for you! Avocado gives this base the perfect pudding consistency all while packing in the antioxidants, fiber and healthy fats. Vegan & Kid Friendly!
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup of 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3–4 tbsp honey (depending on preferred sweetness)
- ½ cup of raspberries
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut or coconut shavings
- Place all ingredients, except for raspberries and coconut, in a food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth. Adjust to taste by adding extra honey, cocoa or vanilla as needed.
- Top with Raspberries and coconut and enjoy right away, or cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours if you prefer it cold.
For added natural sweetness and flavor, try blending 1 small banana in Mix up the toppings with other fruit or nuts like cherries or strawberries and toasted almonds or hazelnuts.
- Category: Desserts, Snacks
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy dessert, summer, kid friendly, comfort food remix