These naturally sweetened, soft, and fluffy gluten-free one bowl pumpkin muffins are made with oat flour, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and creamy natural peanut butter. These Oat Flour Pumpkin Muffins are the perfect pick me up with nutritional benefits like protein, fiber, healthy fats and more!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ c milk or milk alternative of choice
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups oat flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tray with silicone or parchment paper liners and set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients (pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla) in a medium sized bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir with a fork to incorporate all of the dry ingredients. Don’t overmix!
- Divide the mixture between the muffin tins, topping with more chocolate chips and a few oat flakes for decor if desired. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Muffins are done when a cake tester or toothpick, inserted into the middle of the muffin, comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool and enjoy immediately or see storage directions below!
To Store on Counter Top: Store in airtight container for 2-5 days.
To Store in Fridge: Store in airtight container for up to a week.
To Store in Freezer: Store in airtight container for up to 3 months.
Other Optional Add-Ins: Pumpkin seeds, walnuts, cranberries or raisins.
- Category: Baking
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: prep ahead, pumpkin, fall recipe