Oh man do I have a treat for you guys today! I am known to be a savoury tooth kind of girl, but I don’t know what it is lately – I think I might be going over to the sweet side!
I came across New World Foods when I was searching for a coconut peanut butter for these Chocolate PB & J cups. Their nut butters are something else and were the perfect touch for these little treats. I always like to know about the products I’m using so in my research, I came to discover that their products are sold on a new online store, Elimento, with tons of amazing products at affordable prices. They’re able to keep their prices down by avoiding unnecessary advertising or fancy expenses and ordering directly from the manufacturers. Being the awesome team that they are, they also keep their own profit margin low to allow them to stay in line with their goal of making super foods accessible to everyone – into our homes and onto our plates!
If you’ve been around the blog for awhile, you’ve probably heard me talk about online grocery delivery more than once. I am always looking for ways to help you guys save time to make delicious, nourishing home cooking more realistic, even with the crazy busy lives we lead. With Elimento the process could not have been easier, It literally took me less than 5 minutes to search the items I needed for this recipe, add them to my cart and hit order, and they were delivered right to my doorstep in 2 days!
Elimento has generously offered a 15% off for the LP community so you can try it out for yourself! Just us COUPON CODE: LINDSAY15 at checkout and receive 15% off all orders until April 19/17!
These little bite-sized desserts are perfect for when you want a taste of something sweet without overdoing it. Have you ever noticed that often a few bites is enough? All too often we get guilted into this belief that we “shouldn’t” eat this or “can’t” eat that. I can’t even tell you how often my clients come in having sworn off their favorite foods, guilt-ridden, showing me their food records and swearing that was the last time they were gonna eat “X” food. I am here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be all or none! Moderation people! I know…what does that really mean? For starters, listen to your body!
Often you will notice that a few bites in is all you need…and other times you will go for the whole damn thing. That’s ok! Listen to why it is that you’re eating, what makes your body feel best and enjoy mindfully!
So go ahead and treat yourself! These also freeze well so if you have any leftover, pop them in an airtight container, freeze and pull them out for your next dinner party. One less step so you can enjoy your company more!
Super Easy No Bake Coconut Cheesecakes (Vegan)
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 mini cheesecakes 1x
A dessert you can eat for breakfast. Count me in! No Bake and Vegan.
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, toasted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup Coconut cream
- 1 cup raw cashews, quick soaked
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (can also use honey if not vegan)
- ¼ cup coconut, toasted
- Add your cashews for the filling to a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add crust ingredients to a high powered blender (I used my Vitamix) or food processor and blitz until a fine crumb consistency is achieved.
- Press crust ingredients into the bottom of muffin tins.
- Once the cashews are ready to go, add them to your Vitamix or food processor with the rest of the filling ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the muffin tin containers on top of the crust.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes, remove and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Place back in the freezer for another hour or until ready to serve. When completely thawed these cheesecakes are quite soft so I’d suggest keeping them in the freezer and removing them 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 1 hour (includes time to soak cashews)
- Cook Time: 15 minutes (to set in freezer)
- Category: Desserts, Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: No Bake Dessert, Easy
A huge thank you to Elimento for providing the ingredients to develop this recipe!
LIKE THIS RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW WILL LOVE IT TOO!
Leave a Comment & Rate this Recipe