Steamed broccoli blends smoothly with avocado for a delicious dip. This snack is an awesome kid-friendly option to get more greens! Vegan.
- 2 cups broccoli crowns, steamed
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 1/2 of a lime or lemon
- Cracked pepper and salt to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro (optional)
- Place steamed broccoli in food processor with lime juice and avocado. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place mixture in a bowl and fold in salt, pepper and cilantro.
- Serve with toasted pita wedges, tortilla chips or veggie sticks.
- Category: Snacks, Appetizers
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: kid friendly, broccoli, greens, healthy snacking