These 10 minute Crunchy Roasted Cauliflower Chickpea Tacos will be an instant family fave! I’ve converted many a meat eating hubby and picky toddler with these babies. If you’re feeling it, they pair very nicely with an icy Corona.
We have been having some gorgeous sunny days here in Vancouver! There’s something about the sun and moving forward in the year that has me thinking of summer… too soon? Haha.
But the idea of having friends over, sitting out on the patio, sun shining down (maybe a Corona or sangria in hand?!) sounds pretty appealing right about now. Tacos are one of my favorite things to make when we have friends over – I just love the build it yourself style. Everyone gets exactly what they want.
Anyway – enough with the day dreaming! We probably make these tacos, or at least a variation of them every other week. They are so easy, packed with flavor, and a delicious way to load in more veggies that even your kids will be asking for more of, trust me!
These Crunchy Cauliflower Chickpea Tacos are by far one of the favorite recipe from The 3-2-1 Method so I wanted to share the love. Whether you’re into meal prep or not, these come together quickly (if making night of, just roast the Cauliflower & Chickpeas on one pan and prep the best part – the toppings – while they crisp away!
I also wanted to let you guys know about a Flash Sale going on for the next 2 days! I know a lot of you were interested in The 321 Reset but couldn’t quite swing the cost right now. I totally get it, post holidays can be a little stressful on the ol credit card. So, to celebrate the official launch of The 321 Method Vegan & the 5 Day meal plans I am giving you guys 20% off of any plan (including the Original 321 Method) until Friday Jan 18th, 2019 at Midnight. Here’s your ticket – use Coupon Code: 321FLASH at checkout to apply your discount!
So if you’ve been wanting to try out The 321 Method and get on top of your prep, now’s the time!
Back to Tacos…
If you’ve done the meal prep, the cauliflower and chickpeas will already be done, so you can ignore that part of the recipe but I’ve included the full thing below if you’re starting from scratch.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for a little taste of sunshine in a quick and easy weeknight meal!
What will you be topping them with?? Let me know in the comments below!
This one pan meal is the perfect quick & easy, nutritious weeknight meal. Packed with flavor these tacos will become a new staple for you and your family!
- 1 cup chickpeas (1/2 of a 19 oz can)
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Coarse salt and freshly-cracked pepper to taste (approx. ¼ tsp each)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (sub for cashew cream or non dairy yogurt for vegan option)
- Juice of half a lime
- Coarse salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
Top as desired, but here are my faves for this one!
- Pickle cabbage or onion (recipe for quick pickles here)
- Optional toppings: cilantro, red onion, tomatoes, salsa, hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Toss Chickpeas and cauliflower in oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder. Toss evenly to coat. Spread mixture out evenly on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and place in the oven for 30-45 minutes until edges of cauliflower are nicely browned. Stir halfway through.
- If you’ve already done your prep – start here. Drizzle a bit of oil in a pan and reheat your cauliflower and chickpeas until warmed through and crispy – about 5 minutes.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave, toaster or oven if desired.
- Once cauliflower and chickpea mixture is cooked, divide between tortillas and top with desired toppings. Drizzle with lime crema. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Tacos, Weeknight Meal
LIKE THIS RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW WILL LOVE IT TOO!