I love this smoothie. Packed with cold fighting Vitamin C and a good dose of Vitamin A for healthy skin all winter long, you can’t go wrong. It’s creamy and delicious and packed with fiber and protein to get you through those busy mornings full and energized.
For more info on the amazing benefits of pumpkin and more delicious recipes, catch up here.Print
A smoothie you’ll want to drink all fall. This balanced smoothie is packed with protein, fiber and cozy fall flavors!
- 1/2 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
You can make extra and store in the fridge for the week for quick breakfasts!
- Category: Beverages, Breakfast
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin, fall, smoothie