This recipe is so easy and tastes delicious. You really can’t go wrong. It keeps well, making it perfect to batch prep so you never have to miss a weekday breakfast again!
The possibilities for different combos are endless so you can make this week after week and won’t get sick of it. Here’s my recipe for Raspberry Coconut but some of my other favorite combos are:
- Banana Peanut butter
- Strawberry Vanilla with toasted pecans
- Blueberry Walnut
- Cherry Cocoa
Watch my Youtube Live for more tips, tricks and combos down below!
What makes this easy to prep treat the perfect breakfast? Oats are chock full of fiber that’ll keeps you full all morning. Chia seeds provide a good dose of healthy Omega-3 fats that will leave you feeling satisfied while supporting brain function and contributing to an anti-inflammatory, health promoting diet.Print
This quick batch prep breakfast is a go to for meal prep and meal planning! In 10 minutes you can have high protein, high fiber breakfasts ready for the whole week. Top day of for freshness and variety!
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups milk or milk alternative I like coconut almond milk (for a decadent version, try actual coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups of raspberries
- 10 Tbsp. (2/3 cup) shredded coconut
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients except for the strawberries and coconut. Mix well to combine and portion into 5 small containers or mason jars (or keep in one large container and scoop out each morning).
- Let sit for at least 2 hours but will keep all week. The mixture will thicken up and be ready to rock for the perfect weekday breakfast.
- You can top each serving with the fruit and coconut now but for optimal freshness, top when ready to serve.
- For variety, replace raspberries and coconut with any fruit and nuts or seeds you like!
- Some combos I like: Blueberry Walnut, Banana Peanut Butter, Pineapple or Mango Coconut
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: European
Keywords: match prep, meal prep, overnight oats
Have you tried overnight oats before? What’s your favorite combo?